1. Who we are
Our website address is https://sensualdivas.co.za. We respect your privacy and will take reasonable measures to protect it, as more fully detailed below.
2. What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Certain portions of the website may invite or enable you to post, upload, embed, display or otherwise communicate text, messages, photos, suggestions, your and/or other person’s names, likenesses, voices, usernames, and other information, materials or content owned or created by you. If you are under 18, please request permission from your parent or guardian before submitting any user submission. When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. By uploading comments you understand that they may be available to the public and you agree not to assert in any part of the world any claim for invasion of privacy, breach of your rights under the prevailing data protection and other privacy laws or appropriation of your right of publicity arising from or out of Sensual Divas’ use of your comments in accordance with these terms.
MODERATION: Although Sensual Divas is under no obligation to review or monitor user submissions or comments, Sensual Divas reserves the absolute right to do so in its sole discretion. Without prejudice to our other rights under this policy or at law, Sensual Divas reserves the right in its absolute discretion and without prior notice to refuse to post, edit, alter, exclude or remove any comments or user submissions in whole or in part, for any reason or for no reason and without prior notice.
We are entitled to use or disclose your personal information if such use or disclosure is required to comply with any applicable law, subpoena, an order of the court or legal process served on us, or to protect and defend our rights or property.
b) Contact forms
- Should you decide to register as a user on the Website, we may require you to provide us with personal information which includes but is not limited to –
- your name and surname;
- your email address;
- your physical address;
- your gender;
- your mobile number; and
- your date of birth.
- Should your personal information change, please inform us and provide us with updates to your personal information as soon as reasonably possible to enable us to update your personal information.
- You may choose to provide additional personal information to us, in which event you agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
d) Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
3. Who we share your data with
We will ensure that all of our employees, third-party service providers, divisions and partners (including their employees and third-party service providers) having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality obligations in relation to your personal information.
4. How long we retain your data
We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
5. What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
6. Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. Subject to clause 2 (a) above, we will not, without your express consent:
- use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
- in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of Goods;
to contact you regarding current or new Goods or services or any other goods offered by us or any of our divisions and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
- to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions offered by us (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us); and
- to improve our product selection and your experience on our Website by, for example, monitoring your browsing habits or tracking your sales on the Website; or
- in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of Goods;
- disclose your personal information to any third party other than as set out below:
- to our employees and/or third-party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our Website, email or any other method, for the ordering of Goods or when delivering Goods to you, and thus need to know your personal information to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently;
- to our divisions and/or partners (including their employees and/or third-party service providers) in order for them to interact directly with you via email or any other method for purposes of sending you marketing material regarding any current or new goods or services, new features, special offers or promotional items offered by them (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
- to our service providers (under contract with us) who help with parts of our business operations (fraud prevention, marketing, technology services etc.) However, our contracts dictate that these service providers may only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit;
- to our suppliers to liaise directly with you in the event of you submitting a warranty claim regarding any Goods you have purchased which requires their involvement; and
- to law enforcement, government officials, fraud detection agencies or other third parties when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of these Terms and Conditions.
- treat your personal information as strictly confidential, save where we are entitled to share it as set out in this policy;
- take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details;
- promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
- provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request; and
- upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control, save for that which we are legally obliged to retain.
Sensual Divas undertakes never to sell or make your personal information available to any third party other than as provided for in this policy unless we are compelled to do so by law. In particular, in the event of fraudulent online payment, Sensual Divas is entitled to disclose relevant personal information for criminal investigation purposes or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure of the personal information which may be required of it.